Child Protection and GBV actors are providing guidance to support the global response to the coronavirus
The implications of COVID-19 on already vulnerable groups will be far reaching and complex. A number of global protection actors are stepping up and providing timely information and guidance on how to manage the response.
Visit the website of the Alliance for Child Protection in Humanitarian Action to access new materials including:
- a Technical Note on the Protection of Children During the COVID-19 Pandemic, available in eight languages;
- links to upcoming (and recorded) webinars, including Child Welfare and Pandemics: What We Know and What We Can Do (to be held 03 April);
- a Briefing Note on the Protection of Children During Infectious Disease Outbreaks.
For information on Gender-based Violence:
- See the GBV Area of Responsibility's guidance on adapting GBV case management to the COVID-19 pandemic response here;
- Access guidance provided by the GBVIMS Steering Committee: Case Management, GBVIMS/GBVIMS+ and the COVID-19 pandemic.
We stand in solidarity with the people of the world.